9/15/2013

The Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary

So today I watched "The Phantom of the Opera: 25th Anniversary", and I can say that I'm still as amazed as the first time I saw it. 

I'm still in LOVE with the way Ramin Karimloo portrays the Phantom. He is the first man that actually makes me think that the phantom wasn't just some crazy man, who killed people; thanks to him (and that I read the book), I understood better this character (and I sort of fell in love with him). If I were Christine I would have a though time choosing between Raoul and the Phantom, just because they both are the best option for different reasons...

If anyone ever wants to watch a good musical, I recoment "The Phantom of the Opera", but not the 2004 movie; because that movie is NOT good, the stage musical is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment