9/06/2013

The Chronicles of Narnia

So lately I've been reading "The Chronicles of Narnia", by C.S. Lewis, right now I'm on the fifth book, The Voyage of the Dawn TraderWhen it comes to me, I'm a BIG Narnia fan, but there's just one thing I don't seem to like... and that is Susan and Caspian's ending; I honestly believe they were meant for each other, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be... but no matter what I will always believe that they were the perfect couple :D

I think (or rather I know) that if I watch the second movie, which is The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian sometime soon, I will absolutely cry at the end; just because they should have been together, that was the perfect ending for that movie/book. 

Anyways, as for the rest of the characters, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EDMUND... he's so cute and funny. I love him in all the books/movies, but I love him even MORE in the second and third movie; he just looks even more adorable and Skandar Keynes aka Emdumd is just... beautiful:D

Ps. Remember I ship Caspian and Susan, 100% :D






No comments:

Post a Comment