10/05/2013

Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Okay, so I already read Origin and let me tell you is better than what I was expecting. This book had me hooked from page 1... Something that I REALLY loved about this book is that it's in Katy and Daemon's POV, which is great! Though the ending left me wanting for more, I don't worry because I know there will be another book after this... which I'm wondering when it will come out, but that's something that only Jennifer l. Armentrout knows... we'll just have to wait.

This book has a lot of twist and turns that are NOT expected or that we never thought possible, which is one of the reasons of why I loved this book so much. Deamon is still his normal self, but a little out of contron because of what happened to Katy at the end of Opal...

Anyways, this is a book I highly recommend and loved; of course you have to read the books before this one to understand the whole story, but they are worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment