10/18/2013

Obsidian Dream Cast!

Now that we know that there will be an Obsidian movie coming out soon, I was thinking of what cast that movie should have... and as for Katy and Daemon, I can only see Sztella and Pepe, and I'm pretty sure many people think just like I do; and it would be great if they get a chance to play these roles on the big screen... as for the other roles, there are many good actors and actresses that fit the roles. 

For Dee Black, I think Kristin Kreuk is the best option EVER! Dawson Black... well, of course the best option would be Pepe TothFor Andrew and Adam Thompson... Mr. Alex PettyferFor Ash Thompson... Brittany Snow. For Bethany Williams, I just think that Emmy Rossum would be the best for that role. I think Elizabeth Banks (AKA Effie Trinket), would be the best for Mrs. Swartz. Last but not least for Mr. Mattews, Ryan Reynolds would be doing a great job for that role. 

If you guys wanted to know why is it that I chose these people for the roles, just beware... I will be updating VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment