3/02/2014

Pretty Little Liars


Hello everyone! Happy Sunday... anyways have you guys watched the recent Pretty Little Liars episodes?... They have been very unexpected, at least they were for me. I still can't believe that Ezra had something to do with Alison and that he was writing a book and that' why he wanted to meet Aria and her friends.


Now, something that I can't wait for... are the next two episodes, because I think that we'll finally find out what happened the night that Alison disappeared; and if Spencer had anything to do with that. I really want to know what happened that night and I hope we will after four long seasons... And I really hope that Aria and Ezra don't end up with other people because they always were my favorite couple.

1 comment:

  1. I can't for the next episode... I'm still not believing that Ezra is A!

    ReplyDelete