8/25/2013

Gone With The Wind



This summer I've have spend most of my time watching movies, one of them was Gone With The Wind. This movie is pretty old (from 1939) and it's based on Margarett Mitchell's 1936 novel which has the same name.


This story takes place before, during and after the American Civil war, and around Scarlett O'hara's life, who's played by Vivien Leigh. I personally love this book and movie because of the story, it has a lot of historical facts of the war and I love it's characters. My favorite character is definatelly Scarlett O'Hara, why? Because she's not the typical protagonist you expect in a romance novel. Scarlett is a very determined young woman, who will do pretty much anything to get what she wants.Throughout the whole story Scarlett changes from a sixteen-year-old girl to a fully grown woman who has gone through a lot in just a few years. 

This is a movie I would absolutely recomend everyone to watch, no matter who old are you, or if you like old movies. This is a movie that is WORTH watching, I personally believe is one of the best movies ever! & it's my personal favorite, and I can also say that Scarlett O'Hara is my favorite character in a book and movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment